Monday, December 4, 2017

Thanksgiving!

We hosted Thanksgiving this year...it went really well - seems like every year that goes by and the kids get a little older events get easier to manage. 
We didn't manage to get too many pictures from the day....next year I think we are going to do a dinner hour so more can come and stay. 
Levi did a shooting event which was pretty popular....seems it lasted about three hours. 
The weather was beautiful!

I am OFF THE HOOK till next YEAR! 

ROLLS! 


Napkins for the Year!


I had to run to the store to get one thing the night before and I couldn't resist and got these mugs for Levi and I for the day.



Kid Table with Uncle Nick and Grandpa

I Just Love Them. So Much.

Grandma and Grandpa Brigham with all the grandkids!
Ensley, Reagan (Nick and Emily) Liam, Elliot (Dustin and Carrine)
and our four.
Someone needs to catch up to us!
Maybe Uncle Tanner hahaha
(Baby of our family who currently doesn't have any)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...