Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Art for Kids Hub - Mrs. Claus and Nutcracker

Seems Coraline was not up to leaving, we did lots of art over the holiday weekend. 
First Project Mrs. Claus
Second Project Nutcracker
If you haven't seen ArtforKidsHub.com it is my new favorite. I am not an artist but I do love to do it with the kids and this helps make it easier. Much Easier. Step by Step. 


Some Say My Cheeks Are TOO Big. 

Nephi's 

Clairana's

Mine 

Nephi - I am really impressed seems he is not usually big on doing Art. 

Levi did this project with us! He is always so good at anything crafty!

Clair Bear always likes to color the whole page and add lots of background. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...