Monday, December 4, 2017

Day After Party!

The day after Thanksgiving we had a Friends 
'we survived hosting Thanksgiving and school kids are out of school lets play' Party 

We met after dinner in pjs at our house for an ice-cream bar and a night Jeep and Gator Ride.
It was SO fun. I love these girls and they now have SIX boys and NO girls between them.
Lets just say Nephi was PUMPED to have so MANY boys to play with. 

Amanda and Bran!
Amanda and I met at PEFCU when I was 15 and we were both tellers and ended up being neighbors on campus which may or may not have gotten us into late night trouble. 
Brandy and I have been friends since 3rd grade when she would pretend to be sick so she could go to the nurse's office and call home and I worked in the Principal's office as a helper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...