Tuesday, December 18, 2018

McCord's Candy Tour

 We went with our homeschooling group and did the annual Christmas tradition of making candy canes at the local candy store. 

I was impressed that they told us a candy cane story that actually ended up being about Christ which I was curious if they tell that same story to all the school field trips.

Just the BIG Kids! 


She seems like such a breeze these days. I love 4 year olds - they are so funny and sweet. 

Stretching to get the air bubbles out and turning the sugar to a bright white color. 

Can you find Clairana and Nephi - they are so comfortable with all the CC families that they didn't need to be by me. It is really nice that they feel safe and excited to spend time with these families. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...