Sunday, December 9, 2018

CC - Flowers & Music

 We learned about all of the parts of the flower for our science this past week and also more about music and the tin whistle.

On Classical Conversations (CC) days the kids are in different classes although they learn the same things during the day just at different times.

This is how I can jump into different classrooms and see crafts, science, music...etc.

I don't often get pictures of the little girls mostly because when I am with them its helping to feed snacks or taking lots of little people to the bathroom. 

My dear friend Millie (we also go to church with them and they watched our goats while we were in AZ) and her daughter Brighton


Clairana's class - Science 

Nephi's Class Learning about Notes 

Nephi's Class Science Study - Flowers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...