Friday, December 21, 2018

Book Club - Prairie Thief


This past month was The Prairie Thief. 
I have to say when we got together to pick these books last year,
 I never thought they would all be SO good! 

This one actually kept Nephi's attention the most - he kept begging for me to keep reading. 
Even though the main characters were both girls. 
I LOVED it. 
It starts out a little slow/hard to understand for really little ones but with a little explaining 
it became magical. 
Seriously magical. 
With a Brownie (which is the name for a gnome from Scotland.) 

We went over to another family's house this month and had tea and an adorable craft. 
We are hosting for December and I CANNOT wait! 
The Christmas Doll. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...