Saturday, October 28, 2017

Homeschool Field Trip - Boilermaker Maze

 We are part of a homeschooling group called KLASS. 
They meet twice a month to go on a field trip. 
I ended up hosting this one and we went to 
The Boilermaker Cornmaze. 
Its a little Ma and Pa place that just started this year. 

Levi was planning on coming but a meeting came up so we just hung out the five of us. 
I was nervous because of all the people I was having to manage on top of Bella and Cora but it went great. 

We even did the LONG corn maze. 

The typical Fall events and of course pumpkins to take home. 





The farmer did a short lesson on corn and growing different types of corn. I was pretty impressed.
As you can see....Clairana is our social girl who tries to get to know others during this time. (Pick sweater on left)
Nephi and Coraline always seem to hang together quietly by me when we are in crowds.

Buddies.


It was SO pretty!

Pumpkin Patch - Learning about farming and making green houses with biodegradable plastic. 


The best I could get. 

Cora begged me to take her back into the farm so she could smile with all the marshmallows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...