Saturday, October 14, 2017

Around the House Catch Up

This is how Cabella homeschools - she pulls her toy up and stands on it almost every day during our Math lesson. 

Reading Lesson on the Gator 

Aunt Rene and Uncle Jack left us a surprise in the back of Levi's truck - TURTLE!

Goodsell Family (LDS and also homeschooling family) came over for Sunday dinner -
We LOVE them.
Millie and I NEVER stop talking. I have learned SO much from her. She was homeschooled as a kid and gives lots of great advice. 



This old car is in Levis grandparent's woods behind our house.
We drive by the car in the gator almost daily - Clairana always wants me to stop so she can admire it. 

Weekly Spelling Test (I can always tell how C is feeling by how she draws me on her papers) She loves to doodle. 

Cabella Lou 

We put new water in the hot tub and I let the kids play before I added the chemicals - they were SO SO excited. It was also a great bribe to get all their school work done by lunchtime. 


Fishing at the Pond! We have all learned so much about fishing this year.

My Newest Reading Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...