Saturday, September 4, 2021

Weekly Coop Date


Mostly for my reference but I appreciate all the effort all these mamas put in every week. 
Dennise is magical with all her organization and business like talent. 
She uses every aspect of the IEW curriculum each week and I love it so much. 


Pictures I find on my phone as I am locking up the church in the afternoon. 


Toddler who was a mess at this point. 

After we have presentations the little class gets a 15 minute read aloud time while the bigger class gets to focus on the talents of presenting and how to improve their skills. 
Kelli read to them this week and she was a hoot to listen to. 
We were missing one family this week due to vacation but we did have a family visit too. 


In the afternoon writing class - Cecily eats candy. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corn Service

For our weekly Young Women's activity we picked corn for our local food bank.  We picked over 1600 lbs of sweet corn!  We invited a Musl...