Sunday, February 28, 2021

Random Life

CHEESE!
Nephi's Drawing - he is probably the least likely one to draw in our house so I always try to savor his drawings.


Levi's mom sent a cowboy hat and every time I turn around someone is wearing it. 
Also, I love Clairana's fashion.

We went to Target to shop for new shoes and bedroom sheets. 
Vacation is coming soon!

Cabella always wearing her glasses and cooking. 

Breakfast at Ripple to meet Levi and celebrate our anniversary. 



 Today our electricity was out all day due to a huge tree which blocked the road....so when I found our new to us book in the mail it was perfect time to jump in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...