Sunday, February 28, 2021

Daddy Daughter Dance - CC


We went to the daddy daughter dance! 
I went early to do decorations and then stayed to take more photos than I probably ever have. 
Clairana and Cabella had the best time. 
Coraline was overwhelmed by all of it so she was upset the whole time. Levi and I have never seen her this way before so we were both taken back. Cecily and Nephi stayed with the Goodsell family. 


One of the other mamas snuck in our photo before the night started.

They had a fingernail painting table. 

Clairana and Brighten

Lucy, Audrey, Bella, Brighten, Clairana, & Grace


Goodsell family!



Silly Faces!

Right before we left she wanted her picture taken. 

Coraline with Levi

Cabella dancing the night away with Brother Goodsell


Bella said this was the best day of her life so far. 







Bella and Levi 
Coraline didn't want to dance and Clairana was off most of the night dancing away with her girlfriends. 


These ladies helped make the night happen. I had them help me test out my non professional photography skills. 







Necklace making table!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...