Sunday, July 31, 2022

More Fair

One day I let them walk around and check out the booths - this was the drunk goggles. It was a good lesson for the kids, and I even tried them on. The police officer said she felt uncomfortable putting them on Cecily, but Cecily insisted. The kids would then try to walk a line and throw a ball. 

 Bella picked to ride the swings this year. Each kid got to pick two rides - they were crazy expensive. 

That is Levi with Cecily. 

Cecily all by herself on the bus. 

 Bella did one little ride with Cecily and one big ride with N & C. Coraline only did the bumper cars and then decided she would rather have cotton candy then ride any more rides. 

 Walking into the show ring!

Cotton Candy!

 Bella being too brave for me with Clairana and Nephi. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nephi Camp

I didn't get any pictures from Nephi's camp this summer but I did see these on the bulletin board in the hallway this week at church...