Sunday, September 27, 2026

More Memories

 I brought a snake for a blindfold trick in high school science and the younger group thought it was amazing. I busted them all in the bathroom playing with it. (it was dead - the cats brought it to us right as we were leaving for co-op so it worked out perfectly)

 Playground time during afternoon care - this is Cecily's last year to not have class in the afternoon.

 Sun craft for elementary age.

 I taught the parable of the blind men and the elephant. How when we view only a portion of something we could come up with wrong or different answers - relating it to science. They felt smashed tomatoes, head lamp, toothbrush, dead snake, felt mushroom, fruit stick, hot glue gun stick.....



 Presentation class with the littlest one. So brave.

 Hymns in the morning.

Story Time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Memories

 I brought a snake for a blindfold trick in high school science and the younger group thought it was amazing. I busted them all in the bathr...