Monday, May 2, 2022

Last Day!!

For Science after dissecting the hearts we made fun edible hearts with marshmallows as veins and graham crackers as the heart. I will miss teaching Science next year, but I am thankful to have more helpers and less to do each week. 
Ms. Dennise with Clairana and Nephi giving them a certificate of completion for their afternoon classes. 


 We did a quick family presentation minus Levi because he was at a special lunch meeting. We just did a little about ourselves and each told our favorite bee fact and passed out bee sticks (we did this same presentation for CC a couple years ago, so it was simple enough for my crazy life right now)

I taught Science and the circulatory system - Clairana was the nurse that took James' pulse before and after exercising. 

 Of course I brought in chicken hearts to dissect. 

 

Bella giving her presentation. Coraline wasn't feeling up to it so she did hers while sitting in a circle. Ms. Carly did so great with helping everyone feel encouraged and get over speaking fears this year. 

My friend, April, came to visit this past week she was so sweet and jumped right into everything. 



 Reaction to me cutting open the chicken hearts and showing them the veins and tubes. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nephi Camp

I didn't get any pictures from Nephi's camp this summer but I did see these on the bulletin board in the hallway this week at church...