Wednesday, May 18, 2022

End of Year Celebration

END OF YEAR! We did it! One year in the books for co-op creation. 
We celebrated at the best spot. The campsite. 
It has been lots of work and I have learned lots. 
4 of the families will be coming back next year and we will be adding an additional 5 families.

5 Families. 
Water.
Burgers.
Surprise Presents.
Snake.
Toads.
Shells.
Fishing.
Treats. Lot of Treats.

All these sweet people surprised me with gifts and special thank you notes. Flowers, new crazy neat bread pan, and the collection of theater Narnia books on audio. 
So Sweet. 



 











 TREATS!!!  Ian and Cecily.

 James and his newfound pet snake! He is so brave and loves all the creatures! Carly and Gentry may or may not be irritated with me.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nephi Camp

I didn't get any pictures from Nephi's camp this summer but I did see these on the bulletin board in the hallway this week at church...