Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Kittens!


Loads of kittens - Last year I had requested a female kitten from a friend and was so excited because it took forever to find one that was not spade. I wanted the kids to experience kittens at least once. Just so happened that the week I was to pick her up Levi came home with two other females he found. 
So now a year later we have lots of kittens! Three mamas birthed within the same week. 
We had a mama of 4, 5, 3 (we did lose one little one)  
I plan to spay two of the mamas but let one stay as long as we can find homes for these little ones. 
Of all the baby farm animals they seem to take care of themselves. If I could just get my seven-year-old and toddler to leave them alone. Coraline said all her dreams have come true now. 

I am sure more pictures to come once they can move around and be outside. Of course they didn't birth in the cat barn we created for them with cedar chips and beds. They birthed in a closet in the barn on top of old curtains.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nephi Camp

I didn't get any pictures from Nephi's camp this summer but I did see these on the bulletin board in the hallway this week at church...