Saturday, August 15, 2020

Reunion - Wallace



Family Reunion Picture! 
We aren't pictured but we did go a little later. 
We were masked up and hoping that less people would be there by then and it was true. 
We did have a few of my family over for s'mores and playing the following day before they left. 
My Aunt Angie had planned this reunion which I don't know if we have ever officially had one before but then the virus made it much different. Although it was nice to see a few out of towners. 

My cousin, Hannah, and her little family were supposed to come and actually stay with us which I will admit I was nervous about  and prayed often about if it was the best decision but her husband ended up getting very sick and tested positive for the virus so of course they stayed in Florida. 


Levi brought these home from the jobsite and they have been such a hit. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LCA