Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Around the House Life

Birthday year of flowers which I LOVE.
Levi got me flowers
Ashli (Levi's sister) got me flowers
& Levi's mom got me flowers too.

Jack and Jane were so kind to offer and tend the kids while we went on a date but with everything shut down and trying to be cautious we decided to just stay home.
I did go out to the library and to get Chick-fil-A with the kids for lunch which we were all very excited about. We haven't been to Chick-fil-A since February and it used to be the only place we went for fast food.
Although we did put a movie on for the kids and enjoyed time talking on the front porch and Levi made my favorite salad for dinner.


Flowers from my Sister in Law - Ashli they are BEAUTIFUL. 

Nephi is up to about 30 4 leaf clovers this year. He has been pressing them to keep in his scriptures. 


Clairana and Nephi have been so helpful in getting the trim ready for the house.
One night we stayed up till midnight and they loved helping and honestly they did an amazing job of helping. 

Burning Trim for the house!


Rue's twins were sold yesterday - we will keep them till August. 

The Nigerian Dwarf we may keep this year - Tip


Muddy Summer Nights 

Gift N & C made together.

Gift from Clairana

Flowers from Levi
Coraline's artwork for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LCA