Monday, July 27, 2020

Eye Appointments for All.

I called our homeschooling friends a month or so ago and asked if we could be seen all in the same day and we also got the best service of not having anyone else in the building while we were there. 
Just us and Dr.Strickler who is a father to six so of course he was great with the kids.

We got all seven of us seen which is so great. 
Everyone had fun trying on glasses and although we are still watching Coraline's eyes no one needed glasses just yet. 

I went last which ended up being for the best. Levi ended up taking the kids to the car because my test showed that I have retinal detachment. 
Ukk.
So.... I go back for further testing in October and to make a surgery plan. 
The recovery time said 6-8 weeks. Ukk.
We will see what happens and for now I just have to document my floaters and streaks that I see. 



I wasn't going to put Cecily's mask on her but she was yelling at us that she wanted hers too. 

Art Tablets for All! I dug out all my goodies that I use on Sundays at church and let them us them seems we haven't opened that bag since March. 



Everyone got to try on two pairs. THANKFULLY Clairana does not need glasses because her choices would not have been good. Harry Potter Wannabe. 



Of course when we get home Bella insist on trying her 'real' pair on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LCA