Friday, July 24, 2020

Projects & Soccer

This has been our evening life. It is so beautiful and I love it so much. We went from vinyl siding to cement fiber board with a stucco finish and burnt cedar trim. 


I am also ready to give up my 'cut man' title any day now. 

Levi and I always have the same memory about me trying to cut his hair right after Clairana was born and we both ended up being overwhelmed and saying how are we ever going to get something done with a baby. 

Now look - lets move 17 times and flip some houses in between and then reside our forever home. 
I think we are getting better at managing with little people under foot. 





Classy picture from Nephi - I was so happy to be done staining!



    One of the many places we try to corral Cecily while we work. 


Burning the midnight oil......




We do break for fun - Levi and I are both coaching different teams this year so we are all getting lessons in the evening. I am excited and anxious and trying to read up and I am sure over prepare for the my little 5-6 year old team. 


Seems the same every time we have a newbie they always want a ball and cleats too. 


We got this unicorn sprinkler for Bella's birthday and I am amazed it is still going strong. 

Nephi came out and shared with us that he used Levi's tools and made a birdhouse. 
It is amazing to me what kids can do with free time to create. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LCA