Friday, March 20, 2020

Nature Walks/Current Journey


I will say my moments of being loneliness are coming around.
 I will continue to keep us at home and cancel plans for everyone's safety. The only person we see from the 'outside world' is Levi and the mailman from a distance. 

Even if it is an over caution, I would rather stand on the side of caution just in case. I would never be able to handle the sadness if we did end up getting someone else sick or if I got one of my children sick because we wanted to meet up with others. 
We will see everyone again. Even if it will be summer. 

At least, we will be completely schooled up to take lots of time off.

On that note, I think we need to get an in-ground pool around here.  

It is strange really but as homeschoolers we are together all the time at home which isn't the difficult part in all this ... but we also enjoy the great freedom of meeting up with friends/friends whenever we want. 

We miss our little homeschooling tribe and I miss all the mamas too.  

Yesterday, it was raining but we had already decided it would be a science journal day. 


May I remember all the whistling going on right now.....

Our little Baby Bear

Looked back and caught Cabella drawing in her journal.
Little Homeschooler. 

Clairana and Levi made this birdhouse and within minutes a bird has already called it home.

My girlfriend from Arizona (she is now in Washington state) sent this to me late last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LCA