Saturday, March 14, 2020

Corona Virus - Quarantined

I am sure I will post more on this at a later time but for now we are all healthy and staying home except for Levi who still reports to work. We are no longer meeting for church or any church functions. Thankfully, besides not meeting for church and Wednesday night activities our children have not noticed much change. 
We naturally have always been advised by the church to make our homes ready for an emergency. 
We have food storage and medicine and most all the things. It is such a huge blessing to be in our home which is private from most all people and we have land to let out our cabin fever feeling when needed. 
I am not nervous but cautious I have cancelled appointments that didn't seem worth it to go out such as the girl's hair appointments today and Levi had a dentist appointment in Indianapolis that he cancelled. 

I am thankful that we do homeschool and I am a stay at home parent. We will continue our studies as normal and maybe even more so now that it is snowing again and why not.  

I am off to break out the Easter/Spring books and add them to the reading nook.
The spirit is strong in our home and I am very thankful for that. 

Tomorrow, Levi will bless and pass the Sacrament for our family, I am thankful that we do not need to meet in a church building to feel the blessings of the priesthood and to renew our covenant with our Heavenly Father. 


Bella and I making Elderberry Syrup


I had one last church meeting on Thursday night before the big announcement of not meeting anymore so while I was away Levi sent me these pictures. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

LCA