Friday, September 6, 2019

New School Year!

We started back to our homeschooling coop this year - Classical Conversations and it is also my 5th year homeschooling which just sounds crazy!

It was an exciting and exhausting day. 
I am tutoring this year for Coraline's class which is lots of little people so the energy level is high and Cecily is adjusting (or not adjusting) to being in nursery for a couple hours. 
Hopefully, next week will be smoother but homeschooling at home has been a breeze so far. 

We start a new homeschooling gym class at the University next week which we are all very excited about. Including me because I don't get to talk to the other mamas very much now that I am tutoring. 
So hopefully, while the kids do their gym class we can catch up!

I got us shirts this year that say CC's slogan - To Know God and Make Him Known.

I talk to the kids about it and it does make all our life easier if we have a set outfit for our days out that I can just keep all together in one spot.....like I do our church outfits. 

Not one of them seemed to mind and they were all excited to wear the same shirt and sleep in a little longer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LCA