Saturday, July 6, 2019

Lake Party with Friends!

Summer is in full force around here! 
We started off my birthday with a trip to Fairfield Lakes 
(which is right by our house) with all our boats to enjoy the day with our homeschooling/bookclub families.  
16 kiddos on the Lake.
I LOVE how much fun our homeschooling community is and how we get together often. 
Between church and this group we are always busy with fun activities.  

It was SO much fun to see how confident the kids were in their own kayaks and we got to borrow the old canoe from Jack and Jane which Levi and I used to use before we bought our kayaks.
The canoe will always have such a fun old fashion feel. 

My girlfriend sent me all these pictures which I am so thankful for because between boats and little people... I did not remember but I am thankful we get to remember this trip!








How CUTE!!

Clairana was SO excited to fish. One family brought all the fishing gear which was a perfect extra activity.


WHAT??! I may cherish this photo forever. Levi and I actually on a boat together - PERFECT. 



I LOVE Millie's Face. 



We pretty much owned the lake.

Emma caught a FISH!! How Exciting! Not too many people catch fish at these lakes so what a big surprise!

Boating with Anne.
How fun to get back in the kayak.
Between the two of us we have 10 kids so to be away from everyone and on the lake alone together was SO peaceful!



Fun Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corn Service

For our weekly Young Women's activity we picked corn for our local food bank.  We picked over 1600 lbs of sweet corn!  We invited a Musl...