Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Gramma Moni Got Married.

Gramma Moni....
Stay with Me. 
She was married to my birth father and became my step mother when I was 8. 
They divorced later in my life but we have always stayed close.
She got remarried several years ago but he ended up passing away. 
She got married again to Ken a man who is a widow as well. 

They invited all the kids to be in their wedding. 

I have more pictures on my camera but really I will have to wait to get some from the photographer because we were just trying to manage little people. 

m
This is the face of parents who are about to lose their mind!
On our way to the wedding!
PS - Can I ever shut my mouth to take a picture!??

Gramma Moni and Cecily at the Reception. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corn Service

For our weekly Young Women's activity we picked corn for our local food bank.  We picked over 1600 lbs of sweet corn!  We invited a Musl...