Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Fountain Run!

Lately, I have been feeling overwhelmed with life and my to do list which I am sure is just the time of summer and all our activities while still thinking of planning our new homeschooling year. 
So, I called my girlfriend, Brandy, and asked her to meet us at the fountains for a breather. 

It was a great time and Cecily slept most of the time which made it nice to talk and relax. 
Lots of tours were going on around campus so the kids got their picture taken by lots of random visitors. 

Now back to organizing life again.....





Clairana and Jace

Coraline and Jaxen 

Jagger & Cecily

We never have our picture together so it was nice to sit and talk and of course take our picture too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Corn Service

For our weekly Young Women's activity we picked corn for our local food bank.  We picked over 1600 lbs of sweet corn!  We invited a Musl...