Saturday, July 6, 2019

Birthday Weekend

We headed to New Buffalo, MI to enjoy my birthday on the beach. It was perfect! We got there early - they even have a time difference so we ended up being at the beach around 8:00. It was vacant. 

We stayed on the beach much later than I would have thought but Levi brought our soccer tent so it made it much easier with Cecily. 
Beautiful water, sandy beaches, cafe, playground, bathrooms = we will be back. 
The drive was under two hours and I told Levi the kids and I may have to try this again while he is doing that job thing he likes so much.....

Magical. 


Boogie Boards - I got dropped off at Meijers for a few minutes to get sandbox toys and well I couldn't resist!
Boards for All. 


Cecily!

Of course the kids begged for a picture of their friend on the blog. 







It is hard to see but I wanted to get a picture of the playground on the beach!


I looked into staying on the beach next time! It was so much fun and close to home we will be back. 

We actually ended up finding a restaurant Levi has been researching for his new restaurant downtown.
It is called Stray Dog. 


Levi was going to take our picture and a nice man jumped up from the cafe to offer.
How Nice. All of Us Together. With a bunch of beach gear! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Corn Service

For our weekly Young Women's activity we picked corn for our local food bank.  We picked over 1600 lbs of sweet corn!  We invited a Musl...