Monday, July 29, 2019

Is it Winter Yet?!

I want to remember this time when we are sitting around this winter stuck inside due to the weather and we are beyond reading, cocoa, and sledding. 

The past three weeks have been crazy and we are seeing the light at the end of the crazy fun summer tunnel. 

More pictures and detail soon....


  • Family Kayaking/Boating Trip on Fairfield Lakes - 5 floating littles to 2 parents but we did amazing and the little girls got their own boats too!
  • Horse Show at the Fair
  • Fair Project Pick Up and the kids got rewarded with money which was a great surprise treat.
  • Levi's grandparents celebrated 60 years of marriage - fantastic party with lots of family I had not seen since we were married. 
  • Raccoon issue that killed over half of our chickens. Ukkkk. Every year we get better I guess or our coop gets more like Fort Knox. 
  • Pioneer Day Party - I hosted a Pioneer Event for Activity Days which is 12 girls from ages 7-12. 
  • Gramma Moni got married and all the kids were in the wedding which was about an hour away. Rehearsal, Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding, Reception, Dinner ..... exhausted parents. 
  • Cecily is SO close to crawling and got a top tooth now!
  • Traded the Jeep for a Polaris four wheeler which took a mini road trip but we are excited to have a toy we can all enjoy more.
  • Sold the horse last night which was a completely emotional roller coaster and still is....But we all know it is for the best. Sad. But for the Best. For Now. 
  • Zona (our Jack Russell) got ran over but is healing. 
  • Levi put up a chin up bar for the kids (so they would get off ours and be safer) and I proceeded to knock myself out by it and give myself a black eye and massive headache for days. Fantastic. Slow Down when Cleaning Up. 
  • Hosting a dinner party tonight. 


That is all I can manage to think of right now....

Kids are playing in the mud puddles and rain and I am enjoying watching them and Cecily napping. 

One day I will be bored and I am sure I will miss this busy time of life but for now I am anxious for a breath of fresh air especially before the homeschooling year begins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corn Service

For our weekly Young Women's activity we picked corn for our local food bank.  We picked over 1600 lbs of sweet corn!  We invited a Musl...