Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Pumpkin Patch Fun!

We tried out a new pumpkin patch this year. It is a little drive but it was nice to support a smaller business and a local family. We got lots of pumpkins to add to our pumpkin patch and they were MUCH cheaper than other places. 

** Later Post - I was waiting on photos from a Mr. Evans.....




How NEAT! They did Pumpkin Molds. We MUST try this next year.

Everyone JUMP! .... Nope not really.

OK Smile Then. 

Sunflower Field





My LAST Photo with NUMBER FIVE in the BELLY!
I wanted to document that in this picture you will see ALL FIVE of my LITTLES OVERDUE.

It is really crazy seems when Levi and I started out on this baby journey it took almost three years to have Clairana and after a procedure when we were first married they said I would likely have a hard time getting pregnant and carrying my babies to term.

NOPE. Look at all these 42 or 43 weekers! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...