Thursday, November 8, 2018

Art Hub Late Night

Since the setting the clocks back and having a newborn our schedule has been a little off. 
Late night Art Hub lessons - Coraline is now starting to enjoy art just like Clairana. 

We stayed up late and watched a lesson online about drawing these little ladies while I nursed Cecily and attempted to draw along. 
I love these lessons they really help you actually make something and I always feel very fancy that I came up with something along side them.



Clairana's Girl - I am SO amazed at Clairana's imagination, talent and love with art. 

Coraline's Girl!



1 comment:

  1. Art for Kids hub has been a long time favorite over here!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...