Friday, September 28, 2018

Terry-Smith Family

I have had Brandy Terry now Smith as my girlfriend since 3rd grade. Its crazy to think seems now Clairana is that age! This past week, her grandmother passed away and I was able to go to her showing. I never met her husband (Brandy's grandfather) but neither did she...he passed away before we were born. It is so amazing how strong women are when they lose their spouse and still live on for years and years. Levi has this same situation on his side as well.

This is Brandy's number three (Jagger) and her mom Beth.

Add caption

MEMORIALSOLUTIONS.COM
Annie Ruth Terry, 84, of Lafayette, passed away surrounded by her family on Saturday, September 1, 2018....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...