Sunday, October 7, 2018

Homeschooling

Homeschooling is my favorite. We do Classical Conversations with several other families once a week at a local church building. Every week a different family gets to present about their family. 

This was our week! Levi was able to come join us. They sent me this photo afterwards and I just love it.

Each week the kids do presentations and this is Maggie's presentation - she is in a martial arts class and of course used Nephi to show her moves!
He was so starstruck that I had to tell him it was time to 'tap out' so Maggie would let him go. 

Writing lesson last week - letters to MiMi (Levi's mom) in Washington. I love how homeschooling gives us the time to be able to practice and warm someone else's heart as well. 

 Some of the little CC goers - nursery/preschool

CC official classes start at 4 but after creating a schedule and structure for our preschool, I decided to keep Coraline in this class as well - plus she loves it. 
Ages range from about 18 mths - 4.

Plus it helps her and Bella's relationship grow stronger by being without me and together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...