Monday, December 23, 2019

Sunday!

Sunday was our first morning without Levi. He will now head off to meetings before church each week. We will follow about two hours later. 
Everyone was anxious to go so we were all up before dawn getting ready. 
We even arrived 30 minutes before church started.

I always get my dress on last mostly so it stays as nice as possible.... while I was getting my dress on I came out to round everyone up for shoes and coats and I snapped these secret pictures. 

My littles are getting older but they are getting more and more awesome. 

Now, I normally would have said something about Clairana being on the counter; but I have learned to just appreciate all the help and I try harder each day not to break their sweet spirits. 

Having help around the house is AMAZING. 
I am so grateful for the example these two set for the little girls. 

Now, if we could all start to enjoy the toddler in the house more we would be golden. 
Maybe in another couple months...... 




Outtakes from pictures before church. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LCA