Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Life.

I took this picture because I want them to remember our regular simple stay at home play with your siblings days...
I pray that they stay close and are the best of friends forever.
I am going to encourage that with all my being.
It is one of the main reasons I homeschool them.
Together. Strong Family Bonds. Memories. Together.
I remember when.......

We did it! Strawberries! Jam from the backyard coming up soon!

Cecily Edithe Evans you melt our hearts...always.

Our latest book club read aloud - SO FUN. The four kids were all about the same ages of ours so from the beginning I changed their names to our family. It made for some even better laughs. 


When you turn around and see this..... HILARIOUS BELLA.
She is always SO funny and anry.
She took the lenses out of her glasses and thought this was a great look.

PS. She doesn't look happy in this photo because riding in the carseat is still very uncomfortable for her because of her hips and she often is tensing up and readjusting but I promise she is happy. I will be SO happy when she can switch to a booster and spread her body out more. The 'hip happy' carseats are very hard to come by and very expensive. 


We went to a week long homeschooling practicum which is mandatory for Classical Conversations to tutor/teach. It was a great few days of learning and re-learning but my sweet friend Anne took this photo - it was our last day in our last hour and my crew was done.

Levi was an amazing help and brought us lunch each day and one day took Bella and Cecily home for the afternoon - all day long is a lot on this crew.

Coraline was beyond her limit in this photo after she was hit with a ball during recess time and Cecily was not having the nursery.

We made it. Next year will be easier. It is a good reminder that I can do hard things and I have amazing homeschooling mamas to love on me too.


Last night we had friends over and I said something that somewhat shocked myself and then made me feel confident.
I said I could debate the benefits of homeschooling and research all night but ... I know for sure that I am the best teacher for my children and I am Dam Good At It.

Each year my passion for this lifestyle grows and becomes even more important for me and my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...