Sunday, June 9, 2019

Clairana is NINE!

She only took a couple years to make her entrance
(I could tell you the exact months and appointments/pregnancy tests but we won't go there)
but we are SO blessed she did.
PS I will never forget all the hours Levi spend drawing and painting those lines for her nursery that she rarely slept in.
Co-sleeper for Life. 

Our week has been a bit crazy with a special event right in the middle. 
Ms. Clairana turned NINE. 
She went on several one on one dates with family members which made her birthday stretch out and be very memorable. 
She got to spend time with her Aunt Woody whom she is named after and came home with a bike,  Mamaw (Levi's grandmother) took her clothes shopping and to lunch this week and my parents are taking her out next week for a movie date. 
She also got packages in the mail from Levi's sister from Arizona and her Mimi from Washington. 
And visits from Grandpas on her birthday. 

I got her two American Girl doll outfits from a grandmother that hand makes them....they are amazing.

And she also got a KAYAK! 

So on the night of her birthday we took her to the grandparent's pond to test it out. She did great! 
We even made sure she could get back on if she upset herself. 
She was a natural and I see another kayak in Nephi's future.
When you live so close to Fairfield Lakes, Wildcat Creek and your grandparents pond you have to have water toys. 

Coraline was also insist that I take her to the Farm Store to buy something for Clairana. So of course late one night this week we loaded up and headed to get presents. We actually doubted that she knew but she directed me right to what she wanted to get her and I approved. 

Nephi got her squirt guns

Book and PJs from Bell Family! I LOVE this traditional that Ashli started years ago for everyone. It is Perfect and I secretly wish I would have thought of it. 

Art Supplies from Pappy and Bubbe 

Look at Nephi's Face..... DON'T TELL HER!!! 

EEEKK!!! She was SO Surprised (Mom. Win.) 


Aunt Rene drop by - gifts in Pajamas after the kayaking trip!

Coraline got her a fairy house and fairy sisters (SO Sweet!)
Bella got her a little clay farm house and sheep 


Funny story about the bike - the past few days she has been complaining about how much her legs have been hurting. After baths, essential oils, rubs, thinking its growing pains maybe....
I FINALLY figured it out. 
She has been biking her little heart out. She took a couple days off of riding and it went away.
Motherhood is sometimes so simple and yet so difficult. 

To think that I may only have another nine years with this lady in my house brings me to crocodile tears. I truly wish time would slow down. I hope to remember this feeling on the hard long days. 

BIKE!! From Aunt Woody. She is IN LOVE. 
This year, I think will be hard on all the upcoming birthdays - Nephi will turn 8 and be baptized and somehow Coraline will be out of the toddler years. 
Bella I am excited for her to be three and start enjoying more freedom and to listen and understand all the stories she has been trying to tell me for months. 
And Cecily will be ONE before I know it and we won't have that newborn feeling in our house anymore. 







Mamaw and Cecily.
It is so nice that she enjoys Jane and I get a break from holding. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...