Monday, June 17, 2019

Father's Day!

Father's Day was spent opening little gifts the kids had picked out for Levi....
Can Opener
Cheez Its
Cookies
Candy
Hot Pads for the Kitchen
Rose Plant
Tide Pen
Luchbox
Thermos

I got him Warrior Dash tickets for September. 

Levi was asked to speak at church about Fathers and our Heavenly Father. 
He was amazing as always. I always feel like I am glowing when he goes up to the podium and speaks about Christ. 

Then after church we headed to see Gramma Moni for a day of swimming in her pool. 








Selfie at Church in the Mother's Lounge!



Laying out with Gramma Moni - oh how I remember laying out with her at Clairana's age.
I met Symone for the first time when I was 8. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...