Wednesday, March 29, 2017

PJs at the Library

 
 Most times, I don't go to events in the evening without Levi but I have been trying to step out of my comfort zone and do it more often. 
Mostly, because I am scared of the dark - really and I am ready to relax by bedtime or at least not socialize with strangers.

We went to PJs at the Library the other night. 

They enjoyed finger painting, story-time, snacks, and they got to leave one animal at the library for the week and get pictures of what they were doing while we were gone... 

Except Nephi he said he loved all his animals to much to leave them there for that long. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Young Women - Service

 Young Women Service Project - Moving Watermelons and Potatoes from a Purdue Farm.  Somehow Jody and I got the potatoes.... some were rough ...