Friday, March 17, 2017

Indiana Trip!

Clairana left this for me in my book that I was taking on my trip. "I'm goeong to mis yo" with a little girl with tears...
So Sweet.

At the beginning of the month, Levi had a work meeting in Indiana and Cabella and I decided to tag along. We flew Levi's mom out from Washington to stay with the older three. 
It was fast and fun and emotional. 
We really wanted to go home together to pray and decide if this is where we want to raise our family forever. 
We decided. 
We have lived lots of beautiful places and although Indiana is not the most beautiful it has the most important ...most all our family and our best friends who we grew up with are there.

Got to see my Besties! Amanda & Brandy









Ms. Maggie - We headed out to West Point to see Elliot and Maggie and their new little boy!



Almost all my heart in one picture - I love my little Ashby family. So many girls! Seeing Ensley really made us homesick and wished Coraline was with us to enjoy toddler time together.



Levi wanted to take some pictures at our favorite spot. We went out to see Aunt Woody and Greg and then take a hike around.

Aunt Woody and Uncle Greg with Bella Lou

Family Photo Too!

First Airplane Ride!

We Landed back in Vegas!


Heading Home to see my favorite Buddies!

All is right in the world again....Minus Beastie who was sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Young Women - Service

 Young Women Service Project - Moving Watermelons and Potatoes from a Purdue Farm.  Somehow Jody and I got the potatoes.... some were rough ...