Friday, May 24, 2024

Church Fundraiser

Each year the youth throw a fundraiser to pay for camps over the summer. Nephi's group of young men set up an airsoft shooting room. Clairana's led the cake walk. The whole fundraiser was a carnival theme. Levi was home healing from surgery, so I took the crew for the night.


 I of course volunteered myself for the pie eating contest with Lotte in tow. 


 

 Pie Eating Competition - I lost. That girl next to me in braids left us all in the dust. 


 The youth all wore pajama pants and hosted the little kids.







One of the fearless leaders.... Hayman
 Jeremy helping Cecily with shooting. 









Bella volunteered for open mic time to tell everyone a joke.
Cake Walk.

Face Painting.




 Cutest center pieces! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LCA