Sunday, November 7, 2021

Fair Oaks Farm - Adventure Group

We got a large group together and headed to Fair Oaks a couple weeks ago. 
Time seems to slip by so fast so it takes me a little while to catch up on here. 

We had a great time and it lasted all day long. We did the pig tour then had a picnic lunch followed by the cow tour. Cecily did so well all day. We ended with ice cream from their farm. 
I ended up with the Goodsell children (Millie was not feeling well but all is well) so all day long I got to see what it would be like to be a mother of seven. 


BUT FIRST A QUICK PEAK AT MEMORY LANE...
Mom and Randy took Clairana and Nephi in 2013.








We filled up the bus. 
I felt slightly bad for the only other family that was on the bus with us. 
Especially seems all these homeschoolers started singing obnoxiously load together. I just laughed it was too good not to.


Mayley showed up with the same coat! 





They insisted I do role call when we got on the bus so by the time I counted all the other people's children I just said if you are mine raise your hand! 7 - good to go!
The lady in the very back asked how many I had with me and then said she was one of nine. 






Watching a cow birth. 













Waiting to check in and use the bathroom. It was about an hour drive from our house. 






 Tag with Ms. Kelli before we headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corn Service

For our weekly Young Women's activity we picked corn for our local food bank.  We picked over 1600 lbs of sweet corn!  We invited a Musl...