Saturday, November 14, 2020

Around the House

I caught this sweet long hug down at the campsite.
Cecily & Cabella


Pizza Night! 
We used Levi's new birthday gifts!

Pizza Crust

We took Coraline and Cabella to have well visits this past week. 
With Covid I have not taken anyone for anything. 
Thankfully, everyone has been super healthy this year so I didn't have a need to go. 
I ended up finding a time Levi could get away and go with me. Which ended up not working out with Covid so I took Bella and he took Coraline because it was only one adult per appointment even with two patients. Is this drama over with yet!? 
Anyways, we got it done and they did get one vaccination they were due for. 

Cabella Lou - 42 lbs (84th %) and 3'6" (79th %)
Coraline Lee - 46 lbs (53rd %) and 3'9" (39th %) 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LCA