Thursday, November 5, 2020

Around the House


No Joke. He was asleep. Is this restaurant done yet!? 
Lets hide under the pile of clean clothes I needed to fold still.......


I ordered Reading Eggs for Coraline. I am normally hesitate to order subscriptions to computer curriculum because I feel like it takes more time for me to 'help' but I thought we would give it a try and see. I have ordered this for Clairana and Nephi in the past but I can't say it really worked for either of them. I am not crazy that she learn to read anytime soon so if she slowly enjoys learning from this program then that is great. I am big on not learning sight words and actually learning how to read and that process can take time. 
This was my mama bookclub book last month. I LOVED it. So many things I did not know about poetry and wish I had known before. The book list out the poem and then breaks it down afterwards for all to understand. Before this book, I honestly thought poetry was just someone who casually wrote small pieces. 

NEPHI DID THIS ALL BY HIMSELF! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LCA