Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was a little different this year due to the virus and not being able to really go anywhere or be with others. It was a relaxing day at home. 

We loaded up for a hike to the beach after breakfast. Not our normal path so this was a new adventure but still on grandparent's land. 
Which the beach was so sandy and the water was beach entry like so I am excited to go back with the kids when Levi is at work. 
Maybe with another mama to spend the day. 

Levi got me a pair of cowboy boots and we also ordered weekend meals from Omaha Steaks which meant we all ate amazing food all weekend. 

I am so thankful to be a mother and after years of trying to get pregnant it still amazes me that I now have five. 
It is the hardest and the best/most important job in this life. 








Then I wanted to try out tie dyeing with the kids. 
It was SUPER fun and I am excited for all of us to wear our new shirts!



Only way to do an art project with a little one. 


Morning snuggles with C. 

Grapevine Swingin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LCA