Sunday, May 19, 2019

Our weekend!

We spent the weekend full of things to do...
Nephi had his first birthday invite without Clairana for a girl none the less.
Clairana and Levi headed to Purdue to spend the day learning about bees.
I took the three littles for errands and dropped off donuts to a family that just welcomed a new little one.
Then we all met up at a greenhouse and bought more plants to plant in the orchard. 
After the hard work of planting we ended up playing in the creek - but I wasn't brave enough to take my camera with us. 
Levi also gave a talk in church more on that hopefully later...pretty much it was amazing.













Of course I had to get new chicks - I am hoping to get enough eggs to supply Levi's grandparents throughout the summer...but it seems like we always have a few that don't make it each year. 

 Then Levi and I put the kids to bed and had a date at home.
Beekeeping!

Selfies with real cameras are much harder....










We got Clairana up to show her our FIRST BEESWAX!


So Stunning in our suits!



Nephi wanted to use the camera.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...