Friday, May 3, 2019

Life

Life has been hectic lately, I went to a homeschooling convention with a couple other homeschooling mothers I adore. Cecily tagged along and decided it was a perfect time to start teething. .
She now has TWO teeth! 

Side Note: I never want to forget how she so softly holds my face and also is the smileest child I have ever had. She smiled at everyone at the convention. 
And the gassiest baby too.

Levi was scheduled for an appointment/surgery on Tuesday which ended up being a no go after the evaluation and although we were disappointment to not get an issue resolved it ended up being a blessing....

My step father called me later that evening to let me know my mom had been taken into the emergency room. She had a stroke. 

I of course rushed out the door leaving Levi to tend everyone - which wouldn't have been possible if he had ended up with surgery on the same day. 

More later ... it has been a long week and I am thankful for my mother and for her husband who knows when to take her in to the hospital. 
His knowledge in the medical world makes my anxiety so much less.

Life is too Short. 
Although Eternity is going to be Amazing. 

Off to read outside with my little people.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...