Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Bee Date - Clairana and Levi

Levi took Clairana to a bee keeping class at Purdue University. She was the youngest one by far and even Levi thought he was the youngest adult. They felt lots of love from everyone and they let her get as involved as she wanted and were so nice to answer her questions.
How Fun!
What a blessing to live so close to Purdue and get to experience their research for free!
Can I cross my fingers and wish for a Boilermaker?....

This tool is what they use to see how fast bees are able to fly.

Tools to impregnate the bees 

Old Smokers



Checking out Purdue University's bee hives

I mean how cute! We don't have a suit to fit her just yet so she had to wear mine. It worked!

I LOVE that she is not afraid. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...