Saturday, January 12, 2019

Friendship

We joined Classical Conversations last year and this lady was already part of CC. 
Anne and I have become great friends and I enjoy her company so much. 

We are both homeschooling mamas to FIVE little people! 
Both with only ONE boy!  

Her sister and my cousin have been life long friends so it is strange we never got to know each other before now. We are making up for lost time.  
She is very sweet and knows SO much about classical education and literature. 
I read every book she recommends (for me or the kids) and they are always gems. 

We not only do weekly CC together she is also part of our book club for the kids and we have a  small book club for just mamas too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Young Women President

I was asked to serve as the President in Young Women at church.  I spent the last few early mornings updating the bulletin boards in their r...