Saturday, January 12, 2019

Baking Day at Grandma's!

 The holidays got BUSY! 
I need to catch up on what has been happening with the Evans' Crew!

Today is a great day for blog catch up it finally snowed enough for sledding so the kids and Levi are out enjoying the snow and I am snuggling Cecily and probably Coraline soon....she is not a big fan of the winter. 

My mom has a yearly tradition for the kids to come over and help make goodies at her house. 

Its a little crazy with lots of fun. 

My mom is a cancer survivor and I know my kids will cherish these memories and I am so thankful she is a survivor. 



Craft Time Too!

Craziness - every year we have a crazy toddler who 'helps' don't let her fool you she doesn't have pants on in this picture! Crazy Chaos. 

My mom has all the kids who have been married on her wall. 13 years ago!

Cecily & Grandma


We got this book in the mail (we have a free monthly book subscription) how ironic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Young Women President

I was asked to serve as the President in Young Women at church.  I spent the last few early mornings updating the bulletin boards in their r...