Tuesday, June 26, 2018

FIVE Surprise Appt

 For my first appointment with the midwives the kids did not know that we were having a baby and neither did anyone else so we took them with us.
At this point, I had already asked my midwife if I could just skip a few early appointments because I felt fine - she agreed.

Levi was supposed to meet us and help with the crew and the surprise to them but of course he had an issue with his truck and work so he made it at the very end.



They were all VERY surprised, Clairana kept saying "I am so happy, I thought we would never have anymore babies in our house!"

Me Neither Girl. Me Neither.

They did great at the appointment and every midwife came in to say hi (again) and give them treats.
We will be delivering with the same midwives that Coraline was born with.
2 Washington babies, 1 Arizona baby, 2 Indiana babies.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Corn Service

For our weekly Young Women's activity we picked corn for our local food bank.  We picked over 1600 lbs of sweet corn!  We invited a Musl...