Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Number FIVE Coming SOON!


We have this place that does special ultrasounds to find out what you are having. It is so cute and we took Levi's sister there as a surprise a few years ago. 
Emily my Sister in Law told me they had scheduled an appointment and said the one after us is still open.....you should schedule.
We hesitated because its kinda pricey....but then I told my girlfriend and she offered us her gift-card because she is done having littles. 
So we did it! 


They went first and we didn't go with them because they wanted to do a gender reveal party.
We let them sit in on our ultrasound though! 

It was SUPER fun and a great memory. 

Thanks Emily for having us do it too!!

We will BOTH be welcoming GIRLS for the THIRD time together.
We have 2 other sets of girl cousins who are one month apart and we will be doing that again!
Crazy! 

Evans Crew will be rounding out our final days as EVANS PARTY OF SEVEN. Final Answer.




Waiting Room Times with Uncle Levi....




EKKK!! Getting Ready to Find Out! They turn the lights down and then the lights turn either Pink or Blue when they can tell by the ultrasound. 






Officially my FAVORITE picture of these TWO.
Nick (my brother) said #girliesperm which is just PERFECT. 

Clairana is SUPER excited. She kept telling me I thought we would never have another baby. 

Emily (my Sister in Law) and forever pregnancy twin.
We will soon have THREE girls within a MONTH of each-other.
Cousins and Best Friends for LIFE.
How PERFECT is THIS!

They did end up doing a gender reveal party so we kept a secret for a few weeks until then....it helped that I was away at camp and the kids spent most of that time with the Evans side of the family and Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corn Service

For our weekly Young Women's activity we picked corn for our local food bank.  We picked over 1600 lbs of sweet corn!  We invited a Musl...